Thursday, January 22, 2009

Flashdance Ass Pants' favourites of '08

Over the past few weeks, I've been trying to play catch-up with all of the albums I missed over the past year so I can do a proper year end review. Some people may be tired already of the year-end chart orgy that takes place every year, but I find that to get a clear picture of the year, you need to wait a few weeks after it's over. Due to the sheer number of albums I neglected over this past year, I've decided to release my list, starting from the bottom, 5 albums at a time so I have ample time to listen to each record and write a review. I plan on doing a top 50 or 100 songs of the year at some point in the future, too. I will try to get a new batch of 5 up every day, but I'm not going to make any promises.

0 comments:


Blog (c)2009 McGuire Irvine, music and the like (c) their respective owners.